Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring has not sprung!

I don't think Mother Nature is quite ready to give us Spring weather - it is snowing here this morning!  I'm sure it won't amount to much, but it's really coming down right now. 

I wanted to share some more of my Civil War Love Letter blocks with you:



I made a few more blocks yesterday, which means I won't run out of things to show you for awhile.  But for now, I better get back to making jewelry!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Julie!! It is going to be a stunning quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do just love your blocks. I think that you have convinced me that I definitely need to do this quilt. I just them - and your fabric choices are just perfect. Sigh!! I think that I'm going to order this book. You are such a bad influence!! :o)

    ReplyDelete