Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All Caught Up!

I'm so excited - productivity has paid off - I am all caught up on my Civil War Chronicles block of the month!  YIPPEE!!!!  I finished month 2....
That's a lot of half square triangles - each of these 4 blocks are 16" (HUGE!!)  Then I laid out all of the blocks for months 1, 2 & 3.  And guess what?  All four of my blocks for month 3 were put together WRONG!!!  GRRRRRR!!!!  Luckily, it was an easy fix, but it involved un-sewing, which I do not like!  So, back on track, got all that fixed...

And now I have the 3 months all sewn together!  I am so happy to be caught up on this - don't like being behind.  Now if I could just get those borders on that Lori Smith quilt on my design wall....

On a final note - below is a picture of my most current batch of jewelry.  These are not yet on the website - let me know what you think!  You can see all of my jewelry on my website: Me and My Stitches.


Hope you all have a great night - do you watch American Idol?  I love it - can't wait to see how they all do on the show tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment