Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Patriotic Pineapples

Finally!  Patriotic Pineapples is printed and packaged (say that 3 times fast!).  I had a few technical difficulties (the story of my life), but it is done and is now up on my website


My goal was to have this ready for the show in Dallas, I made it, but am cutting it plenty close!

I wanted to make something that looked patriotic, and I have a nice stash of patriotic fabrics, so that is what I used for this, but wouldn't it be cool all scrappy?  Oh, if only there were more time!!

Hope you like it!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making your goal, Julie! This quilt is so impressive to me. I love it in r/w/b, but your are right--it would look great in scraps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new pattern! I love it!

    ReplyDelete