Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Fabric and more kitties

I saw these fabrics online and knew they would be just perfect for my jewelry - aren't they pretty?  The line is called "Trinkets" by Kathy Hall.  I ordered mine from Fat Quarter Shop online.  And I cut into them yesterday so I got to pet them all individually - lol!


 I made more kitties and I think these are all sold already, so will need to get that fur fabric back out and make some more!

I was tagged on Instagram by my friend Nancy and challenged to post a quilt a day for 7 days.  You can go there to see my first post .

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Nice fabric!
    Your kittens are purrrrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those kitties are adorable, Julie! If you'd ever be willing to make a pink one, let me know. And those new fabrics look like jewels. Perfect picks for your handmade treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does look like perfect fabric for your tiny creations. Who makes this line?
    Cute kitties. How nice that they have all found homes. Nothing worse than kitties that no one wants! : )

    ReplyDelete