Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

New stuff!

Good Saturday Morning to everyone!  Just a quick post to show you what I received in the mail the other day...

The first one is the new Toasty line by Jo Morton, and the second is Luminaries - also a Jo line.  Love them both!  My favorite is the top fabric in the Toasty picture - I really wish I had a bolt of it!  The Luminaries are really nice, but the picture doesn't do them justice.  I especially like the brown and pink pieces.  I ordered these from Sew Unique Creations - and along with them came a little surprise!  You all remember that I love presents/surprises, right?  There was a little scrap package in there from Tara - so fun!!  Can't wait to use them today. 

I also wanted to give you a sneak peek of some jewelry that I will post on the website later today...


I was running low on pins, so we made one batch all pins - then sold a few to The Woolen Needle yesterday.  The pendant and earrings are blue and brown - but it's hard to tell from this picture.  The 2 pinwheel pendants, in the last picture, are one-of-a-kind - we won't be making any more of these - they were too hard to frame up because of the thickness in the center where all of the seams meet.  All of our jewelry is pretty much one-of-a-kind, but this pattern won't see the light of day again - so if you want something very unique, you better check the website later this afternoon!

Mom and I had a good road trip yesterday.  The shop in Williamsburg is really nice - love the darks and the wool.  And they did like the tan flags - I thought they would!  We went to the the Tanger outlet mall too.  I am just not much of a shopper - unless it is for quilt-related items! 

Ok...I'm off to take pics for the website - have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment