Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Look at the new pretties!

Just a quick post to show you what my wonderful mail lady brought me yesterday! 






Aren't they cute?  I just love them all.  A fellow blogger, Cornbread & Beans , posted a picture and a link for these scissors, and I just couldn't help myself.  Check out all the great scissors (and more!) at Silent Stitches.  They have sooo many things to choose from.  So what might make them even cuter?  Well, my little scissor fobs, of course!  Don't they look great?  I need to get pictures taken and get them listed on my website today.  (I don't know why my typing is in this white box, but I can't make it stop - technically challenged, you know).






I also wanted to show you that I actually did sew that quilt top together yesterday, and I found no more holes from devil kitty.  This is a pattern by Lori Smith - I love all of her patterns - called Aunt Maggie's Patchwork Quilt.  Lori is so creative and talented and it always amazes me at all the things she gets done! 
So, here is the top, but I still need to decide on borders.  I was thinking maybe a narrow black border then a wider red border?  Let me know what you think.  Red seems to be my answer for everything these days - it is my new favorite color!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah - I think red would really bring your quilt to LIFE! Love the new scissors - I might have to order a pair or two myself!

    ReplyDelete