Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little of this and that...

Sooooo glad to be home all day today.  I really don't have much to report on - I am working on a project that is a secret, so we can't talk about it.  Callie has been calm for a couple of days (scares me!) - so no big news on that front.   But, I did find a couple of cute pictures of her when she was little.
Isn't she the cutest little thing you ever did see?  I can't believe how tiny she is!
This just makes me laugh...
She used to always want to sleep on my keyboard - which was fine when she was tiny.  Then she got big and totally messed up my computer, so she can't nap there anymore.

This shows a funny picture of CC.  She does this when she is tired of me sewing, and wants some attention.

I thought I would show you a little bit more of my stash.  Red is probably my very favorite color, so let's take a look at the red stacks...


YUMMY!!!!  Very, very nice.  I could just look at them all day!

I better get back to cooking my vegetables (now I hope my Weight Watchers lady IS reading this!).  They are not nearly as yummy as the red fabrics...

1 comment:

  1. What a scrumptious photo of your reds in stacks....I think I could look at them all day too~such cute cat photos too~thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete