Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yes, there is another cat

Yesterday I only showed you pictures of the 2 calicoes.  There is another fluffy that you haven't seen.  His name is OS, and he is a BIG boy.  Eighteen pounds worth of fluff.  Guess where his favorite place to sleep is?  That's right, on my chest.  It's just wonderful to wake up gasping for air because he is weighing me down.  But he is a good boy - little miss Callie could learn a thing or two from him!


But, you know, I didn't start this blog to talk about my cats!  (Though I have been called the Crazy Cat Lady before).  I started it so I could share my love of quilting and our jewelry business.  Yesterday I worked on jewelry - nothing really too new and different.  I need to come up with some new patterns.  Speaking of patterns, I am thinking of making a new quilt pattern - only having 2 seems kinda lame.  What do you think?  I am thinking of something small (shocking, I know).   Hmmm...I will have to give it some more thought.

I also wanted to share a cute picture of my little Grandson, Kaden.  It is kind of blurry, but you get the idea.


I tried to crop out the knees, but being technically challenged, that didn't work out.  Anyway...isn't he cute?  He belongs to my son Michael.  His girlfriend, Shannon took the picture and e-mailed it to me.  She is so good about sending pictures - gotta love her.  My daughter, Jessica is a major picture taker (that would be photographer, huh?)  She is constantly taking pictures.  I need to have her send me some from Christmas so I can share those with you too.

Ok, I just got off the quilting topic again.  I need to drink more coffee and FOCUS! I am going to go back to thinking about that new pattern....

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love OS - there's something about orange cats! We've had 2 "purfect" orange babies. Riley was a tubby one (we miss him, he's been gone 4 years) and Frito is a tubby one. We will always have an orange one. Welcome to blogging - I've "met" so many new friends this way. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann - I saw your current kitties on your blog - I love the name Frito. Sorry about Riley, isn't it hard to lose a pet? Maggie, our golden retriever, passed away last fall, and I really miss her.

    ReplyDelete