Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Jewelry

Just a quick post to show you a few pieces of jewelry that we finished this weekend. The hubby gave me a fat quarter bundle of Jo Morton's new Crimson Bouquet fabrics for Christmas - you can see that I put some of them to good use.  A few pieces have sold already, but I posted new items on the website yesterday - go check it out!

We sure are having strange weather here in Iowa (and around the country) - snow last week, 50 degrees yesterday, freezing rain and snow overnight.  Wonder what tomorrow will bring?!

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty...nice job...again!

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new jewelry. Our weather here is strange, too. It's 52 with thunderstorms and flooding this morning and going to have snow flurries and cold this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son-in-laws tornado siren went off in his neighborhood...scary. Love all your new jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weather sounds EXACTLY like ours except we are only supposed to hit 47 today. It will be 50 over the weekend. I'm getting tired of the seesawing weather...a lot of people aare going to get sick from this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby gives GREAT presents, Julie! I love that there are some new pieces using it!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult to pick a favourite, they are all so delightful. You must have lots of fabric left over....teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do such amazing work! I'm still trying to decide what my next piece will be (since no one bought me one for Christmas!). : (

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    Such talent.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! They're like tiny little jewels! Great way to put that fabric bundle to use!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, I would love to see these in person! Have you thought about joining Peeps??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my piece from you! The chrome yellow glows in your new batch.
    Thank you for all of the beautiful new temptations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weather is so crazy even Down Under !!
    Oh my, those blocks are so tiny.
    I don't think my fingers would cooperate. Lol.
    Love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete