Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kindred Spirit

I know that there are several of you out there who think I'm nuts for being in love with an outhouse.  Well...I'm here to tell you that I am not alone!  I received an e-mail from Pat in Oregon who also has a love for outhouses.  She was kind enough to share a pic of hers (it's the real deal!)...
It is soooooo cute!  Thanks for sharing, Pat!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. I don't think you are nuts at all!!! If you love outhouses, go check out my friend, Rhonda's, FREE BOM of outhouses.

    http://ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com/

    She would love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* An outhouse BOM! Sounds perfect for you! I hope you will do it and post your progress. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I don't have to use one....that could be a long cold walk in the dark...LOL

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not nuts, I think it's pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother found an old claw footed tub and a old toilet and put them in the back yard (at least not out front) and then planted flowers in them.
    I like the outhouses, and if I had more space I would have one. Maybe the clawfooted tub would look good near the outhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see the privy bags you need to go with the outhouses ;-)
    http://www.biblio.com/books/280558829.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Friend
    I too have a love for outhouses and old out buildings. The older the better. Super cool.
    JOY
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    speaking ouf outhouses, do you know of this BOM "When Nature Calls"?
    http://ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com/p/acknowledgments.html
    (scroll down)
    Beatrice.

    ReplyDelete