Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Snacks

We made this snack mix yesterday, and it is the best!  Thought I would share the recipe with you - but, beware...it is very addicting, and it makes a ton, so it's hard to stop snacking!
Whisk together:
4 envelops of Ranch Seasoning Mix
1 bottle Orville Redenbacher butter flavored oil

In a trash bag (yes...I said trash bag!) mix together:
1 box Cheddar Cheez-Its
2 bags Munchies
1 family sized bag of Bugles
2 bags Goldfish
1 bag pretzels
1 box Ritz minis with cheese
1 box Crispix cereal
1 bag of Gardetto bagel chips

Pour the oil mixture over the snack mix and rotate bag frequently to coat.   It takes about a day to absorb the oil.

Basically, you can just dump in whatever snacks you like.  This time we used less pretzels, 2 bags of Bugles and 2 boxes of the Ritz minis and we added a big jar of mixed nuts. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment