Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can you stand more CWLL blocks

I hope you aren't sick of these blocks yet, because I have more!




Good thing I made all of these blocks over the past couple of years, so I have something to show you!  I am still working on my new pattern - can't show you that yet.  I do have a question - what software program do you use when you design your patterns?   I'm not overly happy with mine and would love suggestions. 

Aunt Nancy has been busy selling jewelry in Minnesota, which means I better keep my fingers to the grindstone!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks! I'm a software junkie! I have been using EQ for the past few years (now version 7) and am pleased with it. Of course, I haven't taken the time to learn it at the level I would like. I also have Quiltpro (version 5). I started out with Quiltpro and moved to EQ 5. I like them both. Then again, I haven't taken the time to do complex designs! My friend in Australia like EQ 5 and cannot stand the newer versions. She pushes the software to it's limit! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete