Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

See us at our local quilt show!

We don't vend at many shows in Iowa and have never been to our "local" show in Mt. Pleasant, so for all of you who live somewhere near southeast Iowa, I sure hope you can come and visit.  Here are the details...

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 9 to 5
Sunday, March 31, 2019 - 1 to 4

Located at...
Iowa Wesleyan University
601 N. Main
Mt. Pleasant, IA

The show includes vendors, boutique, door prizes, demos and lunch will be served.  Admission is $5





Our last show was in Dallas, Texas, and it was fun, as always.  My friends Jill & Vicki from Yellow Creek Quilt Designs came along and we caravanned (not a word!) our way to Texas.  It sure was nice to have someone to go with so I didn't have to be by myself for that long drive.  We went to Moda/United Notions before we left for home, which was also lots of fun and I came home with some good stuff! 


Here is a picture of our booth in Dallas (before we put the jewelry on the stands)

The theme of the show was animals, and they had some really cute balloon animals.  Aunt Nancy is posing with one...




Since I've been home, I've just been working on paperwork and trying to catch up on some things.  Of course, there is always lots of help from the kitties...

Party in the shower!

Ozzie is such a sleeping beauty

 This is Daisy's favorite toy in the whole world and it's broken!  Might have to take her to kitty therapy to deal with the devastation.

Here is a new pendant - I think I like this pattern (it's 1 1/4")!

And this is something new that we're working on...


That's all for now!  Hope to see lots of you at the quilt show!!

2 comments:

  1. Some day I hope you are at a venue close enough for me to visit.... Even though I cannot call myself a quilter, I just love your designs and patterns. Some day....sigh. Silly kitties.... We have a shower corner seat like that too...and my kits like to play in there too.... Don’t know what it is. I also know the trauma of broken cat toys. My Rajah had this big fur rat that rattled inside....he would bring up to my bed and I would often wake up with it in bed....but it lost its tail and the tail no where to be found to even attempt a repair...and of course, it is at least 10 years old and can’t find another.... Sunday Blessings to you my friend.... Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I was ever lucky enough to be at a show where you had a booth, I would never want to leave it!
    Love the shot of Aunt Nancy and her friend. :)
    The party in the shower is a hoot--as is the kitty that needs therapy! LOL
    Okay--I have GOT to have one of those ruler clipboards. LOVE! As soon as they are available I want to know!

    ReplyDelete