Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

First show of 2019

I'm busy finishing up a few things and packing up the van because tomorrow we hit the road to Dallas, Texas.  This is my favorite show of the year because I get to stay with my cousin, Phillip, and his family.  You remember him...he was in charge of spray bottles last year...

My niece has always gone to this show with me, but she just started a new job and can't go this year.  Boo!  I'm really going to miss her.  Luckily my friends from Yellow Creek Quilt Designs are coming over tonight and we will drive to Dallas together tomorrow.  My aunt (you all know Aunt Nancy - also Phillip's mom!) is flying to Dallas today and she will be helping out as well.  I also have a great customer (Sandy), turned helper, turned friend, who will be there as well.  Hope you can come and see us!  I have some cool new items and also my new quilt design called Bundles of Stars...


Come and see us at Dallas Market Hall!  The show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday (March 8, 9, 10).  Here is a link to the show so you can see all of the vendors, times, etc.  You will find us in Booth 210-212.  Come visit!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sweetpea....remember me??? I am back....just like a bad penny LOL. Oh how I love that Bundle of Stars quilt!!!!! Hope you have a great show.... How I would love to be there....especially seeing it is south....and warmer and less snowier than here!!!!!!! 58” in one month is nuts!! (And PS....when you get back and setttled in, and IF you have some time, I would love to know where I might get those wonder bee pendants (fobs?) in your header. I LOVE those!!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new quilt design!
    How I would love to be at a show someday where you are vending, but I rarely get away from the Rocky Mountains. :)
    Hope it is a very successful show for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm sure it will be super successful! That star quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete