Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Monday, July 3, 2017

Patterns for Sale!

I have a few patterns that I'm ready to part with - I've made them all, and know that I won't use them again, so they are for sale.  All of the prices listed include shipping in the U.S.


The first one is Black Star. **SOLD** There is a bonus pattern that goes along with this that you can make from the leftovers.  My friend, Nancy and I made these together while she was here one summer.  Price is $6.

These are super cute little ornaments or pin cushions.  Price is $5


This one hangs out side of my sewing room - love it!  $5


Sorry...you will have to turn your head for this one! Original price was $15, sale price is $9.  I bought this pattern and kit from JJ Stitches in Wisconsin. They substituted a pieced center, which is what I did with mine as well.  This pattern includes the instructions for that too.


Let me know if you are interested in any of these!


1 comment:

  1. I like the Farmhouse quilts - have you sold it yet? I like the star block. What size is the block? Nanette, La Vernia

    ReplyDelete