Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fun at the Kansas City Regional Quilt Fest!

I promised to post these pictures from the KCRQF.  As always, I was bad about getting the information on the maker.  I'm hoping that you can click on each one and see it.  There were a ton of really beautiful quilts there, and these are just a few that caught my eye.

First a couple pics of my booth.  We don't ship the yardstick stars because they are too big and cost more to ship than the price of the star.  I didn't take these until the third and final day of the show - yu can see that we are about sold out of ruler boxes.  We started with huge stacks and also had extras in both baskets of the cart and stuck behind all of the jewelry stands.

 See the quilt on the left side of the picture below?  That is my design (all of the quilts in my booth are my designs), called Gathering Favorites...
 And look at this!  A customer who purchased the pattern at the show in Springfield, IL sent me this picture a few days ago - her version of Gathering Favorites!  LOVE IT!!!!  Thank you, Bridget, for sending it!


 Something else we sell only at shows is the kit to make your own little quilt hanger (see them in the center of the picture)...
 And on to the quilts!



Since my niece is such a chicken lover, I always have to be sure to take pictures of any chicken quilts.
 This is a Bonnie Hunter design - I also take pictures of all BH quilts and send them to her.




 More crazy chickens!







I love this Dear Jane quilt made in all neutrals, but I could never make it.  I need color!  But, isn't it amazing?


Since my hubby is a beekeeper, I'm always drawn to anything with bees.

Another Bonnie quilt - I will be making this one next week - more on that soon!





Love this one designed by Blackbird Designs





And that's all for now.  I can't pick a favorite - I think they are all spectacular!

I have a presentation and trunk show next week - gotta go get those quilts packed up!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing quilt show... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Julie--have you ever shared this many quilt photos in one post before? You really caught some beauties!
    I have to say, I think you have a great booth. I know I would be drawn to it, and spend more money than I should!
    When you see Bonnie you can tell her that Janet O is home trying to finish piecing those 1.25" finished blocks I started in her class. I finally had a chance to unpack from her class tonight after getting home from our camping, cleaning up, and going to my MIL's 89th b'day party. As I placed the finished pile of tiny blocks on my cutting table I thought, "What was I thinking?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see a picture of my Not Quite Jane quilt, and right above it a picture of my friends string stars.

    ReplyDelete