Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Punky got a face lift!

Do you remember my Poor Lil' Punky pin cushion pattern?  It was first published in Simple Quilts magazine, and then later, I published it and sell it on my website and at shows.
Well, Punky has had a face lift, literally...he now has a faceless cousin!  I want my patterns to all be the same price - it's just easier for my feeble brain - the less I have to remember, the better!  But it seemed like $9.00 was a lot for just one pin cushion pattern, so I added a second pattern to this one.  Meet Punky's Plain Cousin!
Now when you purchase this pattern, you will have instructions and paper piecing patterns for both!

I know it's not pumpkin season, but I don't care - I like pumpkins any time of the year.  Here are some of my other pumpkin items...

A scissor fob -
 A 1 1/2" Pendant...
 And a 1 1/2" Pin...
I make other sizes and shapes too, but you've probably seen enough pumpkins for now!  And now I'm back to work - getting ready for the show in Kansas City.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I'll say it is a facelift--his face got lifted right off of him. : )
    But now his season can be extended into November. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete