Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Celebrate!


We are excited to introduce
“Celebrate!”

Don’t we all love to celebrate?  It’s always fun to get together with family and friends.  I also like to celebrate the change of seasons.  Living in Iowa, we have a definite change in all 4 seasons, and I like them all.

With that in mind, we are starting a new program that will allow you to celebrate in style!
To give you even more to celebrate, we will include a free pin cushion pattern with each new pendant (or pin)!  Now, that alone is something to celebrate!  Don’t quilters all love to make and collect pin cushions?  I know I do, and hope you do too.

Even though some of these are considered to be seasonal, I wear most of them year around. Here is a sample of what you will be getting (they may not be these exact pieces/colors/shapes – but this gives you an idea)

The Program: This is a 12 month program - you will receive pendants bi-monthly, with a total of 6 pieces and some great freebies (there’s more, keep reading!). 

The Details:  You will choose whether you want to receive pendants or pins. These pieces will be various different shapes and sizes, no larger than 1 ½”.  All of the fabric will be darker, primitive colors and may include some lighter shirting prints.

Added Fun & Freebies:  With each pendant/pin, you will also receive a matching pin cushion pattern for free – yep…that is SIX FREE PATTERNS!  And if that’s not enough, you will also receive one leather necklace cord in your choice of 16”, 18” or 20”.  That’s a lot of free stuff!! 

The Rules:  The program will start in September, 2015.  Pendants/pins will be mailed out bi-monthly after that.  Again, this is a 12 month commitment – please sign up only if you intend to stay in for the entire program.

The Price:  The pendants/pins are only $25.00 each! For every new piece I will send an electronic invoice payable via credit card or PayPal.  If you would prefer to pay by credit card, please let me know and I will call you to get that information to keep on file.


Sign Me Up!: Don’t delay - there are limited spaces available, so sign up now to be included in this fun, new program.  Celebrate! will be offered on my website for a short time only – to sign up go to:  www.meandmystitches.comwww.meandmystitches.com and purchase Celebrate! under the “Go Shopping” tab – this will secure your spot in the program and you will pay for the first month’s pendant/pin.

I am really looking forward to this new program, and hope you are too! 

Have a great week!  We will be celebrating around here - my niece is coming from Florida for a week, and my friend, Nancy, is coming from California!  


2 comments:

  1. Fun new program idea, Julie!
    I already have most all of these designs in one form or another. But I do want to order a pendant from your website, I just can't narrow it down to which one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these finished or just the patterns?

    ReplyDelete