Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Packing up!

We've been working hard making lots of jewelry for our next show, and now the time is almost here!  We will be vending at the Fort Dodge (Iowa) Area Quilters show called Harvest of Color, this weekend!  Here are the details...

Webster County Fairgrounds 4-H building
22770 Old Hwy 169 South
Ft. Dodge, IA

Saturday, October 25th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 26th - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

If you are anywhere in the area, please come out and say hi!  We have a ton of new things made up and just a few more to do before we head out on Friday.

I've made lots of pumpkins in all shapes and sizes.  New this year are the1 1/4" and 1" x 1 1/2" sizes.

 So many people are getting into English paper piecing, and we have lots of hexies for you!


 Take a look at the stand on the right side - that holds stained glass quilt blocks that my mom made for the last show

And now we have added a few more...

The pumpkin is 6" and the flag is 3 1/2" x 6".  Cute, huh?


And we are taking more socks!  We have lots of the calf length that I showed in a previous post and have also added these great ankle socks - I LOVE them!  The first batch sold out in 2 days so I re-ordered to have plenty.  

And in between, I decided on the borders for this...but haven't done any quilting.  I figure I should have it done in time for Christmas!!

And now I need to go get busy!  Hope you have a great week and that we see lots of you at the show this weekend!


5 comments:

  1. You are looking very lovely!! Wish you the best of selling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pumpkin stuff, Julie! Your booth is great--I think I could get lost in it!
    I love how you put together your little stars and pumpkin quilt. Will there be a pattern for that in the future?
    Good luck vending!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be there... bit of a commute from CA.
    Love your pumpkins - well and all your stock. Love the stained glass, too. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your borders on the black/orange star quilt - I just love off center quilts! Wishing you luck at your show. I wish I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely booth! I enjoy my pendant from you so much. Your quilts are lovely and the socks are great! How nice to have your moms stained glass there too.

    ReplyDelete