Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hello Kitty!

What's cuter than a kittien?  FOUR kittens, that's what!  These little cuties were born July 5th.


There are two tigers who look exactly the same, one is all black except one little white spot on the chest, and that cute little black and white.  What a face!!

Here they are 2 weeks later...


Love them all!  Their mommy is Dottie - do you remember her?  She tried to be an inside kitty, but she prefers the great outdoors. She is such a good mommy - always very aware of what is going on around her.  The kittens are getting big enough now that they are wanting to explore a little bit, which is making Dottie very nervous.

I've been doing more than just admiring kittens (even though it's tempting to just watch them play all day!).  This pendant and earrings was a special order for a customer.  I'm glad that some of you are liking the added bling.
I sold the ones on my website, so I made a few more hearts...

I have been working like crazy on the blings for Charming 3, and after a few days of it, I am getting faster!  If you haven't signed up for Charming 3, go do it now!  We've had a great response so far, but there are still spaces left, so now is the time!  Quantities are limited, and when it's full, sign ups will close and that will be it until next year.

I am keeping up on the prep work for Primitive Gatherings Summer block of the week.  But, I'm not even close to being caught up on the stitching - I'm only on block 2!  Here's one that is all prepped and ready to go!

Now I'm off to pet those adorable babies!


7 comments:

  1. Ohh I think a hug a kitty visit is a must! Glad you are working on your bling, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a kittie! they are adorable and so cute.
    Great applque block and lovely jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is sweeter than a kitten or a grown up cat--they love us unconditionally and give us far more joy than we give to them. Am sure Dottie is a great Mother. Your jewelry is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am melted into a puddle, Jule! What adorable kittens...I wouldn't be able to spend one minute away from them! Way to go Miss Dottie! Love the added bling on your new pieces and your PG block is gorgeous - those colors are right up my alley!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, Dottie has some cute kitties! Keep the update photos coming~they grow up fast! You work hard on all your jewelry orders and STILL keep up on your Summer BOW~it's so pretty! Way to go~I shouldn't have any excuse for not being more productive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dottie's kittens have stolen my heart but we won't tell V.
    lOVE the bling additions.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kittens are too cute for words, Julie! And it's always a delight to see your jewelry creation. Those earrings and pendant are beauties, and so is that block. I wish I had half of your productivity! Thank you as always for the inspiration that comes from creativity.

    ReplyDelete