Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Block Two!!

I know it's shocking, but I actually have Block #2 of Summertime completed! Just finished it up last night while watching Dancing With the Stars.
Yippee!  Two down, ten to go.  I was going to prep the next block, but I bought some tree ornament patterns and a little bit of wool, so I think I better work on those first.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!  I better get busy - everyone is coming to our house for turkey dinner!


Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely block! Wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good, Julie. I was working on a little table topper while watching Biggest Loser. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I'm loving this block especially well... (Wonder why....) ;o) Dressing is made and turkeys are stuffed. Yee Hah!.....Wishing you a blessed and joyous Thanksgiving....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't wool applique fun? A good looking block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're well on your way, Julie! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great block.
    Well done - I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete