Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Don't miss out on our Surprise program!

If you know me, you know that I LOVE a fun mail day!  We want YOU to have a fun mail day too!  Join in on our Surprise program and you will get 3 unique packages in the mail.  This will not be like some of those programs where you get a bunch of things that you won't like or use.  This will be good stuff - the things that we make, some of my favorite things, and a few surprises along the way.  Some items will only be available through this program - we won't sell them anywhere else.  The picture shows some of the items from our prior Surprise programs.  


By purchasing "Surprise" you are committing to the full 6 month program where you will receive 3 shipments - one every-other month.  Your first payment secures your spot for the entire program.  With each new shipment you will receive an electronic invoice for $40.00 (which INCLUDES shipping within the US) that can be paid using a credit card or PayPal.  Space is limited in the program, so sign up now!

We just opened sign-ups yesterday and have had a lot of people join already.  I have to say that it makes me feel good that nearly half of the people who have signed up so far were in one or both of the previous Surprise programs.  I truly do work hard and put a lot of thought into it to make this special and to only include things that I love.  I found some great new things at Quilt Market this year, and am excited to be including a few of those.  But, I can't tell you any more than that, because that would ruin the surprise!  What I will tell you is that this is a good deal - I usually end up over-spending because I find more things that I just have to share with you!

Make sure to sign up now, because this has filled up pretty quickly in the past and the number I can take is limited (I'm only one person - lol!).

What are you waiting for?  GO SIGN UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment