Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Silly cats!

Ozzie has had a fascination with the shower lately!  He sleeps here a lot, and walks all the way into the shower when I'm in there!  Doesn't seem to care that he's getting wet, and evidently likes to drink warm, soapy water.  Earlier this morning he was sitting in the shower, meowing his head off.  I finally turned it on for him for awhile.  What a weirdo!

 Yesterday I was attempting to pack up about 40 quilts for a presentation/trunk show that I'm doing in Mission, KS this week.  The quilt in the suitcase is the very first quilt that I ever made.  First quilt in the suitcase...I turn around...and here's Callie, nice and comfy!  It's no wonder it takes me so long to get anything done!

We have a bunch of small orders to finish up today, and a few things that I want to finish to take to KS.  It is soooo hot and humid here, so I am very happy to be working inside!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. They may be weird but they are really cute! And aren't all cats weird? That shower fascination is hysterical. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the tile being cool and I can see drinking the drips after the shower is turned off but standing in the shower getting wet is a whole 'nother thing. Don't give my Zorro amy ideas… 🙀

    ReplyDelete