Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Quilt Dots

I forgot to share my newest Quilt Dots with you.  I love these magnets and it's really fun to have my newest quilt design on them - this is Patriotic Pineapples.  I like the 2 different versions - one close up and one a little further back.  Fun!


 Here's Ozzie taking a little snooze - I thought he looked cute.  The bear above him was made from a fur coat that belonged to my Grandma, and the corner chair that he's sleeping on also came from my grandparents' house.  Oh, and so did the cabinet next to the chair.  All kinds of stuff in here from Grandma and Grandpa!  My nice aunt gave me the crock.

Now it's back to organizing and packing for Dallas!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool quilt dots.
    I love that you have so much from your grandparents. That corner chair is a unique idea, as is the teddy bear from a coat. Who made it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ozzie looks very relaxed--I think I have feline envy. So nice to be surrounded by pieces from your past

    ReplyDelete