Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Finished!

I feel like I don't have a lot of finishes these days, but I did complete a few small Kim Diehl quilts from Simple Whatknots 2.  My friend, Nancy, and I do a lot of skype sewing and we worked on these little projects together. Usually I like to hand quilt my minis, but I had a reality check and knew that I wouldn't be able to touch them anytime soon, so off to the quilter they went! I made the bindings at the same time I made the little quilts, so it didn't take long to finish them up when they came back from the quilter.  I'm going to link up with JulieKQuilts for her binding blitz - make sure to go to her blog too - there are lots of links to see loads of finishes.


I know that I say it all the time, but time flies by so quickly!  Charming 3 is over...ALREADY!?!!?  Here are a few of the 6th and final charms...
There is still time to sign up for Charming 4 - you can see the details on my website.  Celebrate is our brand new program, check it out too - it starts soon, so be sure to sign up now.


Ozzie loves to lay right in the middle of whatever I'm trying to do - here he is being Super Kitty!
That's all for now - I need to do some cleaning today (yuck!) and then back to sewing!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love those little Kim Diehl finishes. I have the kit for one of those--but I was stalling as I tried to decide whether or not to try and make it smaller. : )
    Love your charms--want to play in that box of them.
    Ozzie is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ozzy!! he knows how to relax.
    Great finishes and new jewelry pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little quilts. I am getting ready to start working on your "Favorites" quilts. Just need to decide which one to make. I love the churndash, but also intrigued with the small SMALL 9 patches. Never made any this small - will be a challenge and a chance to rest my hands from EPP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet little quilts. The charms are wonderful as is Ozzie. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little quilts and your charms! The kitty is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules!! Send me your address...you are the binding blitz winner!!

    ReplyDelete