Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

It's been business as usual here, I just never seem to find the time to post on my blog.  Instagram is just so much faster and easier - please follow me there if you don't already!!

I will try to keep this short, and show you what I've been up to in the last few months.  These are the 5th charms in my Charming 3 program.  I just mailed out the 6th and final charm of C3.  Charming 4 is available on my website now and will start in October.  And don't forget that Celebrate is our brand new program and is also available now - go check them out!


Love these new magnets - some are my jewelry designs and some are my quilt designs.  Fun to have something new in my booth at shows.  They went over well at KCRQF, and I need to re-stock before our fall shows.  They are only $2 each, and you get the little box for free if you buy 9 or more.  They are not on the website, but if you are interested in them, just let me know.
 Here are a few pieces of jewelry that we have made recently.  These are all 1 1/4" - the pineapple is new - I only made them in 1 1/2" previously.
 And some brights...
 Lots of earrings - these are 3/4"...

I'm still plugging away on my Merry Christmas Quilt - I am just determined to have this done by Christmas.  I only have 2 blocks left, but the border is a swag with pennies, so that is going to take awhile.  My friend Nancy came to visit recently and we did a little fabric shopping (because we are almost out...NOT!) and I did find the border fabric for this quilt, so I have no excuses not to get it done.  Oh...except that there is not enough time in the day!

Boomer and Bailey are doing well.  Bailey is wild and crazy, and Boomer is getting tired of it!  Hopefully she will calm down soon. 
 And Ozzie is busy holding down my fabric!  Callie must be off napping somewhere, because I don't have any recent pics of her!
So, now you know what I'm up to - what are you doing this summer?

2 comments:

  1. With all of that tiny jewelry you are always making, I am amazed that you have time to do any other quilting at all!
    Ozzie makes such a good fabric holder. Practice makes perfect, I guess.
    You know what I am up to from my blog and our recent conversations. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so relieved you have a fabric-holder-downer keeping things safe on the cutting table!
    Love you jewelry - it all,is fabulous and fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete