Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Monday, September 9, 2013

A fun new book is on the market!

I'm so excited - have you seen the new "Best of" from Fons & Porter?  It is all paper pieced quilts. Now, I know that not everyone loves to paper piece, but it's my life!  And, I'm lucky enough to be a part of this great new book!  There are tons of really awesome patterns in here - definitely something for everyone.



My Pineapple Punch and Flag Fanatic pin cushion patterns are both in the book! It is a Leisure Arts book and is brand new on the market - my copy just came last week.  So, be sure to check with your local quilt shop to see if they have this one on their shelves, and if not - you can find it on Amazon!

Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to look for that! I don't mind paper piecing at all and a bonus is that your patterns on in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie! That is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! Can't wait to see a copy! Congrats on being included - as you SHOULD have been, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a detailed cover quilt. I enjoy pin cushions so will look for the book.
    Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I am so excited for you! Will you be able to share a photo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting! Congratulations Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on being in the book! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - congratulations, Julie! Being side by side with MaryAnn and Liz is tops in my book! They have always been my quilting gurus!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect combination... a paper piecing book with two of your patterns!!! Congrats! Now, a trip to Amazon.com...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky for you to be in the book! I used to spend all my time on paper piecing before I got hit by the hexie bug. I still have a drawer of little kits and patterns. Someday I hope to get back to it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Congratulations! That is wonderful. I love paper piecing and I have ordered the book. I think it might be arriving in the mail today. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy & excited for you Julie!! That's fantastic!! I look forward as MTM helping you get all those orders out to their awaiting destinations! What delight you bring to those mailboxes as your package arrives~everyone likes getting "fun" mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being published in the book. I'll be sure to look for it.

    ReplyDelete