Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Something old, something new...

Isn't it kind of crazy how many of us spend loads of money on a wedding dress, then pack it up...never to be seen again?  Well...unpack it!  We are now offering a new pendant!  You send me a small piece of lace and we will make it into a pendant that you can wear and keep close to your heart!  The samples below were made from the same lace, I just cut it out of different places.  



Something else that I think is kind of cool is that they match whatever you are wearing.  Since you can see through the lace (some more than others), this will go perfectly with every outfit!

The following two pictures show the same pendant, just on different fabric.  Pretty!  This one belongs to a friend whose daughter (who is young and cool, lol!) saw it and wanted one for herself!  What a special gift that you could have made for your daughter and/or granddaughter!  


To order, just go to my website and order, then follow the instructions given to send the lace to me and we will turn them into a beautiful keepsake for you!

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....these are amazing Julie!! Don't think I can bring myself to cut into that dress yet...but gee, if I could, I would totally do this! Think you're going to have a hit on your hands!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I wonder if I have any bits of the lace left. I made my own wedding dress--very simple, but there was lace involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would also be a great “something old/new” combined If you were to use lace from Moms or Grandmas dress to make a pendant for the bride to either wear or tuck into her bouquet. Could also do “memory pendants” with a special piece of clothing or needle work from a loved one who had passed away. sandiemackintosh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete