Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, December 14, 2019

It's on sale!

Have you tried our popular spray bottles?  So many of you have and you know, they are truly amazing.  Well, we decided to have a sale on them for a limited time.  This is the perfect time to pick up a few for last minute gifts and stocking stuffers.  These are perfect for so many things - not just for water, starch and tea dye solution for quilting, but also for any of your household cleaners.  I keep window cleaner in one, and multi-purpose cleaner in another.  My husband keeps apple juice in one to spray on meat when he's grilling!  You can use them to mist your plants.  SO MANY USES! You can use them for anything that is water based.  Now is the time to stock up, while they are on sale for under $10 (regular price is $12.95).



We are starting a new program in January.  Well, I guess it's not completely new, but it's been a few years since we offered it, and this time we changed it up by adding some bling! This is a year-long program, starting in January. It's called "Celebrate" - we are celebrating the seasons and holidays with a different pendant that corresponds with the current or upcoming season (and you can wear them year around if you like!).  You will receive a pendant every other month (six times throughout the year).  And on top of that - you get FREE STUFF too!!  With your first pendant you will get a free leather necklace cord or a ball chain (your choice). And each time, you will also receive a free pin cushion pattern!  SIX FREE PATTERNS!  What a deal!  Go to my website to sign up now! The first pendant will be mailed out by the middle of January.


I know I've been terrible about keeping this blog up-to-date, and I'm not going to even bother to give you any excuses.  But I do want to share a cute new member of our fur family.  My sweet boy, Ozzie, passed away in July.  I miss him terribly. 


Callie and Daisy don't have the sweet personality that he had, and they are not cuddly.  Don't get me wrong, I love them too, but I really wanted a little sweet sewing room buddy again.  But I also was not in any hurry and thought, if the right kitty came along, then so be it.  Well...a Facebook friend posted pictures of a bunch of adorable little orange kittens.  I made the mistake of jokingly (joke's on me!) saying...I want him!  And she wanted to know when she could bring him over!  When I brought it up to Greg, he said NO! But about 24 hours later, he wanted to know when we were getting the kitten!  So, here is Finley!



He was born August 4th, and came to live with us at the end of October.  Isn't he adorable?  He's fluffy and has a super sweet personality.  Although, Daisy would disagree.  She is not happy about Finley's arrival at all.  She is playing with him some, but will growl and hiss even in the midst of playing!  Geesh!  She is so jealous - just gets a ticked off look on her face when Finley walks in the room!  Callie is more accepting - she is 10 years old, but is very playful and seems to have a higher tolerance level for little Fin.  Here is a rare and very short-termed glimpse of them together.

Pretty easy to see how happy Daisy is about this situation!

So, that's it for now.  Don't forget to take advantage of the sale on the spray bottles!  And to sign up for Celebrate - it's going to be fun!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the loss of Ozzie. I love all 5! of my cats, but only a couple are cuddlers. Enjoy the new baby!

    ReplyDelete