Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Ozark Piecemaker's Quilt Show

I hope you can come and see us at the Ozark Piecemakers Quilt Show in Springfield, MO!!  Here are the details:

When:    September 27, 28 & 29, 2018
Where:   Ozark Empire Fairgrounds
               3001 North Grant
               Springfield, MO
Hours:    Thursday & Friday - 9:00 to 5:00
               Saturday - 9:00 to 4:00

You will find us in Booth #43

There are over 80 vendors and hundreds of beautiful quilts!  Don't miss it!!

As for us - we will have all of our usual products and some new ones too!  Tiles!  We won't have many of these, so if you want one...come early!  We will have a couple of different designs and colors.



Of course, we will have tons of spray bottles.  The pumpkins are my favorite - I love that scary cat on the lid!

New sheep scissors with a few scissor fobs to go with them!



I have lots of new colors of socks - so fun!  Here are just a few...



And if you don't come for any other reason - come to see this quilt!  Remember my Patriotic Pineapple design? 

When I made this little quilt, I really, really wanted to make it big - I thought it would be so eye-catching in a larger size, but I just didn't have time to do it.  So I settled for a 32" x 40" wall hanging, these are 4" blocks and each has 37 pieces in it.  But...my customer, Jenny, bought this pattern at the Ozark Piecemakers show 2 years ago and she made it more than big!  Here are the stats - mine vs. Jenny.

Size:              32" x 40"             108" x 140" !!!!!!!!
# of blocks:   80                         945
Total pieces:  2,960                   34,965!!!!!

And the most exciting part of all?  Jenny is bringing her quilt to the show where it will be on display in my booth!!  I'm so excited - I just can not wait to see it!  Make sure you come to my booth to see it - it's going to be stunning! 

Hope to see you at the show!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see that quilt in person! Will you get photos? :)

    ReplyDelete