Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Headed to Shipshewana!

We will be on the road to Shipshewana, IN next week!  So many quilters talk about the great shops there - this will be my first visit - so if there are any "must see" places - let me know!  I already have plans to visit Lolly's and Yoder's, but not sure of much beyond that.  Aside from shopping, the real reason we are going is to vend at their quilt show.  Here are the details:

Shipshewana Event Center
760 S. Van Buren Street
Shipshewana, IN 46565

Days and hours of the show are:

Wednesday, June 20th - 12:00 Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday & Friday - 9:00 - 5:00
Saturday - 9:00 - 3:00

I hope you can come and see us there!

We will have all of our unique products - and a few new items as well!

My pin cushion maker (that would be Aunt Nancy!) just sent me a new batch of pin cushions - I LOVE these patriotic ones...

 We will have tons of jewelry with us!



 The hubby has been super busy making lots of new ruler boxes - this one has my favorite Valdani threads for all of your patriotic projects...

 We still have some of these great Yazzii bags in several different colors. Those along with our project bags are sure to keep you organized...

Many of you have purchased our great spray bottles, and I see that they are really catching on - a major quilting supply distributor even carries them now.  But, they are charging about the same wholesale price as we sell them for retail (their suggested retail is $14.99 - we charge $9.95)!  We have even personalized the bottles for other shops - so if you have a local shop who is interested in carrying these great bottles - give them our e-mail address - julie@MeAndMyStitches.com and we will send them the information. 

We offer 8 different colors on our website, and we will bring even more colors to the show - gray, teal, turquoise, several shades of purple and red - so many fun choices!


 Ozzie is not so happy about the show - he is used to me giving him snacks about a dozen times a day (my hubby doesn't give him as many when I'm gone!).  He's giving me "the look"!



Hope to see you next week in Shipshewana!!

3 comments:

  1. Make time to visit the Cotton Corner, across the parking lot from Yoder's. Also Caroline's Cottage in Rome City is a wonderful shop. To get there from Shipshe, take SR 5 south out of town to US 20. Turn left (east) onto 20 and drive into LaGrange. Turn south onto SR 9 and drive to Rome City. Turn west (right) onto the street right before the IGA store. Go 1 block and you are there. Small shop but full of happiness and cheer.

    Have a lovely time. I think I'll make it to the show this year since the first cutting of hay is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you, Julie. Hope you have a great time, and sell lots of your wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how I wish I was going to see you there! Have fun and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete