Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Iowa Quilt Museum

Don't forget - if you are in the area, I will be at the Iowa Quilt Museum, in Winterset, Iowa, all day this Saturday, April 7th.  I will be presenting my trunk show (with about 50 quilts) at 11:00 a.m. and again at 2:00 p.m.  There will be a quick demo of paper piecing, and of course, I will be bringing lots of goodies so you can shop! The current exhibit is Feed Sack Quilts and I can't wait to see them all.

This ALWAYS happens when I'm packing up for a trunk show.  Callie is the reigning queen of the quilts!


Here are a few pendants that will be with me in Winterset...


Little 1" heart scissor fob...

I just finished the binding on this bow tie (this was a leader/ender challenge from Bonnie Hunter a few years ago) quilt, and am including it in my trunk show...

And a few more new pendants...


This is pretty much what Ozzie does all day long...

And this...THIS...UGH!!!!  Look how big Daisy is.  And look how NAUGHTY she is!!!

    Hope to see you in Winterset!!

3 comments:

  1. Your cats crack me up, Julie. Never a dull moment! :)
    You have some wonderful jewelry--and I wish I could be there for the trunk show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it will be great! Too bad Iowa is so far from Oregon!!
    Love your bow-tie quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty, naughty Daisy!! Unbelievable but such a pretty girlcat. Ha! Callie is just ignoring her like “I didn’t teach her how to do that!”
    Callie is trying to squish the quilts so they fit in ur suitcase...that will make room for her!

    ReplyDelete