Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Just a few new things...

Here are a few of the paper pieced pendants that we finished recently - they are all 1 1/2".

 And a couple of bees.  I have plans for these - I found the cutest bee charms, so these will get some added bling soon...

 I can't wait to get started on our Primitive Garden Sew Along.  We have a Facebook page, if you would like to join in just request to join and I will approve you.  As soon as I finish my Sunflower Gatherings quilt (and I only have a little bit left!!), I'm going to get serious about Primitive Garden.  Some of the blocks have a lot of different flowers and colors in them, so I was thinking that I need a new ruler box to hold everything that I will need for the month.  Hubby whipped this one up for me this weekend.  It's about 2 1/2" wide and 13" long
What do you think? Maybe I'll make a small pin cushion to put in the end.  I may have him make another one that is wider, and shorter.  Hmmm...what would be the perfect size for you?

4 comments:

  1. Love the pineapple and log cabin pendants! I am going to pull out my log cabin r/w/b pendant to wear today!
    The bee pendants are so cute!!
    The perfect size box would be whatever holds what I need for the current handwork project and that changes constantly. I think the one you pictured looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the bee in gold with just a whisper of black! Can I purchase him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bees are adorable! I'm getting excited for the Primitive Garden sew along too--I have to get a few things done first so I am ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have scrap gold which you don't need or get new one then you have a choice to sell this and get new one which is for you.
    Sell Scrap Gold

    ReplyDelete