Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hearts!

My birthday MONTH starts tomorrow! Woohoo! Can you believe I will be 29 (AGAIN)? And Valentine's Day will be here soon.  In honor of that I thought I would share some of the heart pendants that we have made.  You are going to have to turn your head sideways, because I can not get the picture to turn!

Next up I'm going to make a few hearts with a little bling on them.

Hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday month!! ;o) Oooo, I love your hearts....! Well, then again, I mostly love everything you do! Hope all is well in your world!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, happy birthday month to you! Hope you are planning fun things!
    And thanks for the reminder to get out my heart pin. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. the pineapple with the heart in the middle is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and happy birthday the whole month long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true! Love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete