Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Boomer's Tree Farm

Just a quick post to tell you that I finished some cute new pin cushions.  I know Christmas is right around the corner, but you still have plenty of time to make these - they are quick and easy.  I named this pattern after our black lab, Boomer, because he loves to wander around out in the woods, finding treasures (some disgusting) along the way!



We also have a few snowman pins and pendants left, but not very many.  I don't have time to make more, so when they are gone, that will be it until next year!





I'm trying to pack up for a presentation and trunk show that I'm doing in Iowa City on Monday, but Ozzie is making it difficult!  Every time I add a quilt, he feels the need to jump in and lay on top.  Today I am thankful for lint rollers!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment