Me & My Stitches

Me & My Stitches
Click on the picture to go to my website. These are 1 1/4" pendants.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

New stuff!

Just a quick post to tell you that I have added some new things to my website!  We normally only sell these boxes with Aurifil and Valdani at shows, but decided to put a few online so that everyone could have a chance to own them!  These little 2" x 4" (approx) ruler boxes are perfect for so many things!

This one has a spool of 50 wt. Aurifil thread in it.  Each box will include a spool of neutral thread - I use grays and tans for almost all of my piecing.  And if you haven't purchased Aurifil for awhile, I think you are going to find that it has taken a big jump in price.  I've kept the price down on these - so get them while you can!


And look at this eye candy!  Valdani perle cotton is just so pretty!  These will be perfect for all of your patriotic projects!

I call these binding boxes, and they were first introduced in our Surprise program.  They were a hit so we made more!  My aunt makes all of the pin cushions.  Cute!


I have quite a few different colors, but usually only put them on the website one at a time.  As I've said before, I only have 100 spaces on my site, and sometimes have a tough time deciding on what to include!  If you want one and have a color preference, please e-mail me and I will see what I can do. Aunt Nancy is working on another batch of them, so we will have more in the future!

These are all perfect gifts - get one for a friend, and you might need to get one for yourself too!

Hope you have a great Sunday!  The weather in Iowa is PERFECT today!  Supposed to be mid 70's.  I have the windows open and the birds are chirping!

No comments:

Post a Comment